Thursday, March 04, 2010

Flying Nectar Faery


Flying Nectar Faery, originally uploaded by Fort Photo.

A Black-chinned Hummingbird hovers near a nectar feeder at my sister's place in southern Colorado last summer.

Strobist Notes: used 4 flashes positioned around the area I was expecting action in order to get the most detail. Once that was set up it was simply a matter of cracking open a beer and sitting on my sister's porch with a view waiting for things to happen. I sometimes think bird photography is my version of fishing. ;-)))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. In my opinion, you caught something much better than a fish.

ugg australia said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post nike air force one .